Tuesday, May 28, 2013

acrylic landscape painting


The first thing i did during this project was choosing my color scheme. I chose orange and blue as my color scheme. I drew with sharpie what i wanted the painting to look like before i started painting. I started my painting with the sky in the background aswell as a cloud. after that i moved to the mountain which i put on top of the background. i used a variety of brushes to create this painting. Using small and big brushes made it a better painting because it gave the painting more texture. I used value in my painting by adding lights and darks to my colors. when i painted the trees. I used perspective by making them increasingly get bigger as they got closer to me. The grass that i painted turned out worse than i wanted it too but it did not ruin my painting. Overall, i wish i did a better job with this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment